Monday, June 14, 2004

WELL WE HAVEN'T TURNED GREEN FROM CHLORINE POISONING...

...YET. Well, it's that magical day. The day I thought I would see in a different time and space. Sometimes I felt I wouldn't see this day at all but, I'm here and it feels...different. I've reached the milestone that I thought about all of my life. A very significate age that for some reason marks real middle age. That's right:

TODAY I AM 45 YEARS OLD!

I cannot believe it still! I made it to that childhood created landmark. I never looked pass 35 when I was a kid. I thought 35 was the youth and wisdom combined and you can truly begin doing your life's work at 35 because the tools are gathered and you have wisdom and you still have energy...

I hadn't thought about 45 until last night. I'll need a couple of year to think about this one...

Until then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home