Saturday, December 28, 2002

UH, OH... Somebody is on a tangent...


As my ears mature, I find that I don't like what I used to listen too. When I was younger I liked intense, angry music. The elders must have thought I was a freak listening to some of the stuff I would listen to. But I do understand my youth a little bit better. While driving home, BabyBlogger told me to turn down Earth, Wind & Fire yesterday. And it was her favourite song! All I can say is I'm too heavy for the room...

IN OTHER NEWS...
Things not to say to your mother or father during their moments self discovery:

" Wow! You had a heavy duty traumatizing life! Is that why you've always treated me like an asshole?"


I'm sorry, I'm just preparing to visit my father uh, uh, uh, MOTHER! Is that Freudian or what? I tend to do that with Jeneane, too. "So, I was talking to my mother about this the other da...wife! My wife. I was talking to my wife about this the other day and..." You get the picture...
I'll be sharing some more very soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home