Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dean, We should at least give these folks a transcript...

...or something from our conversation about the music biz. It was great talking to you and I hope to maybe add a discussion group to my blog so we could invite others to participate.

GES has been a bad blogger and I neglected my blog for a few days. The good news is that I've been practicing alot the past few days on a new 5 string bass! My natural love for playing has returned!!!!
I wish I could say that a few wealthy people swooped in and bought me a $7500 Ritter bass but, noooooooooooo! I will now have to resort to running Ads on my blog in order to fund my expensive tastes.

See? See what I've been driven to do? If this blog were music, the equivilant would be leaving a steady gig with Freddie Hubbard to go work with Brittany Spears! Hey... that wouldn't be such a bad idea right about now...

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger DeanLand said...

Well, we could try to piece something together . . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home