Monday, September 30, 2002

Have you worshiped your wife today?
Jeneane thinks I haven"t shown my appreciation enough for her in my blogging. I might have to agree with her if she understood that she has done the amazing task of keeping me alive long enough to even have a blog, when I doubted my own ability to do so for myself. She goes beyond the call of duty as a mother, daughter, step daughter, niece or sister to her other family members. I think these people really owe her as well as I for her love and caring, her pro-active ability to get things done for others in the family who might be undergoing health or other problems. I've seen her in action making things happen for others except for herself, and not really wanting anything in return except maybe love and respect. I might not be enough for her, to fulfill what she justly deserves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home