Thursday, October 03, 2002

Hi! I'm Stan...The Blue Candidate
This guy should win just because! To many comments come to mind when I look at this guys picture like, if he gets embarrassed he must turn purple or, He won't have to worry about being colour coordinated ever again, etc., etc.
He turned blue because of a homemade concoction. This, once again or, should I say, as usual sort of helps build a case for doctors against alternate medicines. Kids don't try this at home unless you understand the chemisrty behind this, OK?
My mother told me about the benefits of using 'real' colloidal silver. Colloid means silver particles, not silver ions which this guy made by 'electrically charging a couple of silver wires in a glass of water'...The man's a genius! Remember the famous "Blue Man" who was exploited by Barnum&Baily? Maybe I'll start a rock band...I hope this cat can sing or dance....gotta go call Montana!! Later...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home