Monday, January 20, 2003

Ah yes, I remember when Baby Blogger couldn't talk back...

...which seemed to last until she was 6 months old. She hasn't stopped since. Hey, those are Jeneane's genes, not mine. I was the crier. I saw a series of pictures of me with my brothers [I'm thinking 2-3yrs old] where I am crying in each pic. Wonderful childhood.

At least the food tasted better back then. Which brings me to this; why is it that a tomato can taste so bland or most vegetables taste well, ur,uh, um, [courtesy of Jimmy Walker] odd? What is the purpose of splicing mouse genes with wheat? Catfish genes with green beans? Apparently we're eating more genetically influenced foods than we think.

Here's my ad campaign idea for Green Giant. We call our product Franken Veggy's and we'll super-impose animal faces on say, a corn cob and have various combinations dancing around the label name.

I'm thinking, maybe I should go to Mississippi and claim my forty acres and a mule and start farming my family's own vegetables. Wait until the locals get a load of me Jeneane and Jenna. I don't think I could ever run out tof blog-worthy material! G'nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home