Wednesday, March 19, 2003

IT'S OFFICIAL:


ME:My little baby, Jenna is a girl in the true sense of a female.

The VOICE: So genius, when did you realize this?

ME: When she came home from school Monday and told me she wanted to marry a boy from her school by the name of Cole.

VOICE: How sweet! Is this the first time she mentioned this boy?

ME: Oh, no. She talks about him all the time about how smart he is and that they compete with each other with their reading skills books. Jenna's mother tells me he is an exceptionally smart, sensitive boy who is a year older than she is [61/2 yrs.old]

Then last evening she was making a card for him and needed my help with the spelling. She wants to invite Cole over for a playdate at our house. So, I spelled the harder words for her and she wrote [Jenna tells me, cursive writing] the following:


To.Cole Meet me at my house at three o'clock in three days.

VOICE: That is so precious!

ME:Then sealed it with a flower sticker saying that 'Cole likes these kind of flowers'. I looked into her precious face and saw that twinkle in her eyes. Her giddyness showed. You know how it is when you say to someone that they are acting like a little girl. That was h...her!
To be continued...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home