Wednesday, July 02, 2003

In the weeks to come I am going to study the reasons ( I mean the real reasons ) why the record industry has been dragging it's collective feet to finding a solution to file sharing. Well, I should say why they haven't embraced file sharing. Here is a confession from a file sharer (read: evildoer according to the RIAA ) The confession can be found here courtesy of BBC news. What do they know that is so sacred when it comes to distribution? Is it that they have lost control of how we recieve music? I mean the `chosen`music that can only be heard on the most powerful radio stations. We know that it has nothing to do with how 'good' an artist is; just listen to the radio for a couple of days and you'll know what I mean. I am going to analyze in depth how pop music and it's machinery have worked...awww forget it. I don't have time for this crusade! I just want to make some music and make enough of a living to keep the lights on. When you guys figure it out, let ME know. I'm going to go practice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home