Thursday, January 19, 2006

So, I admit watching American Idol...

Hey, there's a bassplaying judge on there...
My youngest loves this show so I will watch it as well, as I cringe watching the 'talent'[a very loose term in this case] audition. We were all impressed by the twins Derrell [and his other Darryl] and Terrell Brittenum. Unfortunately, Terrell got tossed into jail a week before the show aired and their waiting for his twin to turn himself in. I'm giving these guys deserve a big Homer Simpson Salute. Altogether now:
DOH!!'Idol' Twins Charged With Forgery, Theft

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derrell and Terrell are TroubleD Crimals RUDE and not Classy or Good enough to become an IDOL. Hope they are sent home. Cannot believe with forgery and stealing an autombile anyone would want them. If they stay I will stop watching American Idol after the shrewd remarks they made February 8, 2005 show. GOODBYE Derrell and Terrell more like GOOD RIDDANCE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home