Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wishful Thinking...


Been looking at these basses for a long time and I've even 'talked' online with the luthier.

Ritter Basses are some of the most gorgeous basses I've ever seen.

I've studied their construction and I'm just imagining what they could sound like. I've wanted to go visit the workshop in Germany just to play on them for a few days. However, it would be cheaper to do that than to buy one. They start at 4300Euro...sigh...

The one pictured here isn't the prettiest one but, it's the most expensive. Yes, that's 24-karat gold plating for 20000Euro. I'd be happy with the one for 4300Euro [5 string, fretless or fretted...hint hint]. It could revitalize my desire to play all the time...so how about it, huh?...pleeeze? PLEASE?!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Social Director of the Internet said...

OH DAMN these are some purdy pictures.

:-0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home