Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Career At-A-Glance


It's a bitch to discover why depression is so prevalent with so many artists. As pointed out to me by Jeneane, those of us who try to do this for a living find it hard to deal with the downtime that is bound to occur at any given moment. This is probably the single thing that has driven me insane in my career in music along with rejection, fear of success, fear of failure, critics who don't know the difference between a Db major or a D minor but have the gift to make or break a career, but I digress...
Laugh at the Career-At-A-Glance...I command you!

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I do feel your angst...finally have some time to read blogs again, but I should be working on my writing instead - how's that? I get guilt for not keeping up with my friends, and guilt for spending too much time online - I have so much I want to do, and right now my muse is prodding me to do more - yet I have to WORK to pay to feed that damned noisy muse!

Oh well, now I think I just had an idea for a clever blog post -thanks for the inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home