Thursday, December 05, 2002

I Forgot How to Type...
Has it been more than two weeks since I have blogged??? Actually, Jeneane had me tied and gagged in the basement so I wouldn't try to mess with the Feminists who were taking pictures for the Times article. For some reason, lesbians and I can get along because they understand me and, as a matter of fact they defend me. Feminists hate my guts I think, because I represent machoism. I'm big ,can look mean and threatening when I scowl and it's assumed that I am a violent dominator who can bonk four at a time because of an insatiable apetite...okay, part of this my be correct but lesbains and i can hang - no problem.
I was reading about the Cybill Shepard interview. Halley started this. Jonathan Delacour brought it up and Jeneane says, "As for Ms. Shepard and More Magazine, anybody who can use abortion and masturbation in the same sentence, flippantly, as a yardstick to measure men by, is someone I need to see LESS of, not More of."Let me add my half cent. What I think Cyball is looking for is a guy who says that male masturbation is like an abortion because he would be throwing away his semen...[or it may be that I am giving her way too much credit]. Let us assume the latter is incorrect and she truly believes that a male ejaculating semen is like an abortion. So she asks that ridiculous question of her male suitor. Alright you guys...what do you think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home