Thursday, February 27, 2003

I'm Back!!!
A not so great time was had by all in DC. I arrived just in time to be greeted by the snow Storm of the Century and had a reminder of why I left the not-so-great Northeast in the first place but I am safe and so are all those involved...

Let me recap briefly, the determination surrounding this recording project my partners and had to get this done:


The country was put on Orange Alert.

No problem. That didn't stop us.

The Storm of the Century hit.

No problem. We shoveled and continued to rehearse.

The overly domineering [nothing wrong with a little domination] pscyco-bitch wife of the drummer started some nonsense causing the drummer to make like a French pastry and baguette.

Problem. Big problem! We pressed on and tried to salvage the wasted week and actually found a great replacement but, it's difficult to cover six months of work that quickly [like, no notice] with a brand new drummer who hasn't had a chance to study the concept let alone rehearse the compositions. What a long, strange trip it has been...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home