Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Hi everybody!!!

I've been more out of sorts lately and basically observing world events as well as my own backyard...

It's happening, you know. Look around. Can you believe all of the nonesense [read: war] combined with the spread of new diseases added to the existing, ongoing mess in our world that we can actually have any kind of quality of life tomorrow?

Look around. There's proof that mankind cannot possibly rule over mankind. There are too many people who would rather force their opinion on others rather than consider a different way of looking at [enter any subject here]. In simple conversation we can't discuss [subject] without it ending up in a near head bashing. Hey, wait a second! I think I'm describing my own childhood!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home