Friday, July 26, 2002

What Evil Spirit decided to make it's home here?
There is one lurkinghere, you know. I can feel it's presence in the air... It's a destroyer of individuals, a destroyer of families, it's a destroyer of men and women alike and it has made it's home in every neighborhood in the world. More specifically through my observations, an evil spirit had been here before we moved to this part of the world, being very active and enjoying the chaos and havoc it wreaked on this neighborhood. Whenever a human attemps to do righteous things, this evil spirit comes in and destroys any efforts. I'm convinced, because I've seen it before, the closer you become to the Creator the more havoc and confusion is wreaked[sp?] upon your efforts. That is the real satanic influence. It's not necessarily poltergeists or blatant satanic music; satanic evil is anything vile, goes against anything that is uplifting, anything righteous, pure etc., how about reading the Greek scriptures concerning the fruitages of the spirit. hese are all good, positive things. The evil spirit hates the positive fruitages of the spirit. What do you think about that?

A couple of years ago there was a disgruntled day-trader who offed his entire family and then went to the office of his broker [forgive me if I'm wrong about the technicalities] where he he started shooting and I think killing a few people. He went across the street to another office park looking for more human targets [and by the way, Jeneane used to work in this group of offices] and when he didn't find any more he fled the scene. The police didn't find him in the vicinity and they put out an all points [?] bulletin to the surrounding areas. He could be going anywhere! I watched the carnage on TV. I listened to the reporters as I knelt on the couch looking out the window. All of a sudden the breeze kicked up out of nowhere, on a sunny day! It blew north. That's when I felt a presence and all I could think was: He's coming this way. I can feel it. I felt calm knowing where he would be and his demise would most likely be very soon. I am. somewhat intuitive. I could feel it. And wouldn't you know that just a couple of miles south of our house, this man tried to take two hostages. A woman and her child outside of the mall. She thought the guy was just being stupid and told him to beat it. She then went inside to find security and reported the incident with a description. Security then told her who the man was. I do believe she freaked out.This man drove north, got off the ramp to our house and drove by with police on his tale.He took back roads and eventually pulled into a gas station and blew his brains out...
I'm restless tonight. I was pacing outside. My neighbor who's dealing with staying on the wagon came out to ask if I was ok. 'Oh, I'm fine.'No I'm not fine. The evil presence has made it's home here. I don't like it here any more. What do I do? What can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home