Monday, October 28, 2002

Thank You All for the suggestions about cleaning this stuff out of my car. I can't tell you how happy I am to have the luxury of steam cleaning this beast over and over and over again while Jeneane takes care of the rest of our worlds problems. This is no lie; I've been working on this vehicle for about a week and this morning I'm happy to report it's condition has been upgraded to this. Frank Paynter had great advice about cleaning products that eliminate and not mask. I think I've just used some enzymes that are melting the flesh off of my hands but that's another story...Mary, the Febreeze sort of works for a day but, then the stench is back sad to say...George Partington tells me, "last time I bought a car, I remember thinking that right after I finally, after much haggling, signed on the dotted line, that me and the salesmen should all have a cigarette." Stand back, George, so I can give everyone a light! I mean, can you tell I'm losing it? I'm tired and I'm going to sleep now. Do you think I'll have more doggy doo dreams? Stay tuned...yuccchh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home