Thursday, December 22, 2005

sxsw & bad blogger

SXSW 2006

SHE SAYS:You've been a baaaaad blogger. Bad Blogger! Five months for a new post? You should be stripped of your blogger badge! If you promise to blog again and consistently, I'll take you to Austin to see the Big Show at SXSW and maybe let you talk on a panel, k?

HE SAYS[full of rue]:Oookay...I promise.
Yes you've heard it here first folks; I'm going to blog consistently from now on, onward, you know, onwardly, consistently onwardly, onwardly consistent...oh nevermind.

But you know something, I don't feel a bit bad about riding Jeneane's coattails to "blogger fame".

Afterall in 1985 I got her voice and an album credit on an internationally released album/record [LP/cassette remember those?/CD a NEW recorded medium]. Boy, I tell you, we ALL made a killing off of that record!

Checks in the mail...20 years later she's more than returned the favour.

THANKS HONEY and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee's the LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home