Thursday, December 22, 2005

add-a-thon

I don't know if you've been watching the news this year but it seems like there's a pattern of the absurd that occurs periodically on any given day. Like three semi weird news items in a row, like the writers have been listening to SNL Larry King spoofs and thinking this should be their model for reporting to an AADD world. World. Rock my world...uh...where was I...

Here's my experience today:

Letterman Lawyers Fight Restraining Order - Yahoo! News
Dave has been caught sending cryptic messages to a woman in SantaFe 'who contends the CBS late-night host used code words to show he wanted to marry her and train her as his co-host.

Okay then...
Here's an article on the Notorious B.I.G.
posthumas record [OH- 'scuse me...CD]
release party where four people are stabbed and shot in the tradition of any really great rappers CD release party.

I had just missed posting about the death of an influential ex-gang leader who had seemed to turn over a new leaf long before his execution, influencing youths to seek a peaceful solution rather than gang violence...

Oh! there's more but I have to run. Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to Charlie Mansion* and his clan who continue to influence the youth as well...

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, kotter. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home